Monday 19 May 2014

Me-Made-May'14: Days 14 - 19


Day 14:
Me-mades:
Back leggings (too worn out to wear outside the house!)
Customised cardi which I plan to blog about soon

Dolores wears: mum-made leopard print trousers



Day 15:
Me-mades:
Same customised cardi as the previous day
Captain jacket (not in shot)



Day 16:
Me-mades:
Captain jacket when I went out
Second hand cardi, as per my pledge 



Day 17
Me-mades:
Bird print jersey top not interesting enough to blog about 
Captain jacket (not in shot)

Dolores wears: mum-made leopard print trousers



Day 18:
Me-mades:



Day 19:
Me-mades:

Dolores wears: mum-made dribble bib

12 comments:

Minnado said...

Gorgeous pics Zoe. I love the leopard print baby trousers. Dolores looks so sweet. Looking at your photos has re-inspired me to go pick out some blues and whites for the next few days :)x

Minnado said...

Gorgeous pics Zoe. I love the leopard print baby trousers. Dolores looks so sweet. Looking at your photos has re-inspired me to go pick out some blues and whites for the next few days :)x

Miss Carlaina said...

Love it! ♥

Kirsty said...

Great outfits Zoe. I adore the ceylon dress with the stripey cardi and of course Delores is adorable in those leopard pants!

Miriam said...

Love the first and last shots of you and Dolores! :o) I love your style Zoe.

Xenia Kathryn said...

I love your style, too! Your baby is too cute!! :)

Philippa said...

Your handmades look gorgeous, and just saying, great hair!!

Anonymous said...

Great outfits Zoe. I love your nautical themed style.

Unknown said...

Did you add the birdy patches to the cardigan? I do that! I hate that certain brands charge a lot for a badly made cardigan that bobbles after 2 washes just because it has patches on but I love the look. Also, I wish I had the arsenal of me-mades that you do, this month is proving a bit of a challenge but I'm working on a to-sew list :) keep up the good work

velosews said...

Your me-mades and Mum-mades are lovely.

Rehanon Mackenzie said...

You are clearly an alien like my sister. It's not right to look so fabulous post-pregdom but well done you. I blinking love day 18 that outfit is gorgeous and I bloody D's leopard leggings what a stylish bubs :)

Love you all,

xxx

Unknown said...

Look at the pair of you, you're too cute! Loving the mum-made (and of course the you made)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...