Saturday 23 February 2008

Don't try this at home...

Some people layer effortlessly. Not I. My excuse has always been that I have a fairly curvy figure, and layering looks best on thinner frames that can handle a little extra bulk. Though that is probably just an excuse and my garment layering-school report should read 'Must try harder!'.

Anyway, today I've been pottering around the flat feeling pretty cold, slowly and unconsciously adding garments to try and keep warm. Until I just noticed myself in the mirror and caught my ridculous reflection ('What the f...?!). Yes those actually are leg warmers you see on my arms! Plus I'm sporting two tones of mustard. With red! Please, for the love all things visual, DO NOT try this at home, or even worse, IN PUBLIC!

I'm putting this all down to tiredness after a marathon of work shifts. Next week I'll get back to my endeavours and pursuit of all things fabulous.

1 comment:

naughty little pony said...

I LOVE these colours and knitted textures together. It is a funny thing that cannot be explained; why some things work so well together. It is alchemy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...